The Traditional service will be live streamed at 9:15 am (click here for the St. Paul's YouTube channel) and available for delayed viewing immediately after the service. The worship folder is attached.
The Bridge service will be live streamed at 10:15 am (click here for The Bridge Church Muskego YouTube channel) and also available for delayed viewing immediately after the service.
Daily Bible Reading
The New Testament lesson (find 1 Peter 3 here) ends with an explanation of the hope that we have in Christ.
- Jesus died as our substitute.
- Jesus conquered death.
- Jesus conquered hell.
- In Baptism God assures us Jesus' victory is ours.
With that hope, let us live in a way to share this hope with others (3:1-14) and speak in a way to share this hope (3:15-16).
Our Old Testament lesson (find Isaiah 46-48 here) concludes the first section of nine chapters (see the video explanation of the last half of Isaiah here). Babylon, the enemy of God's people would be destroyed, and the exiles would return.
ST. PAUL'S NEWS
- Kids Club Resumes In-Person on Oct. 4 at 9:15 am. The Kids Club Fall Newsletter is attached with more information about in-person classes. Please pre-register your child(ren) by clicking here. We will also continue to produce the Kids Club Family lessons. This week's Kids Club Family lesson is available by clicking here.
- Awake and Alive Young Adult Zoom Event—September 27, 6:30 pm: Brandon Steenbock, Young Adult Minister at St. Mark's in DePere will be the featured speaker for Awake and Alive’s next large group gathering online. Brandon's topic: "Speak Your Truth." Join us for a conversation about truth - and how to find what you're looking for. Registration is free, just go to awakealive.com for more details.
- "Responding in Faith to Abuse" Seminar, Saturday, October 17 from 8:30 to 3:30. Abuse is a difficult topic, but research shows that survivors who have support from their church have more feelings of well-being and are less likely to return to an abusive relationship. All of us need to better understand this tragic phenomenon and how to respond. The event will also be livestreamed. Save the date!
- Following the Promise Bible study with Pastor Nate begins Tuesday, September 29 at 7 pm. For more information or to register for this Zoom Bible study, email him at
God bless your worship!