We invite you to join us in worship this morning!
- Click here for all our online worship resources.
- Click here for a direct link today’s Traditional service. Here you can also download an MP4 file of the service to share with family and friends who do not have internet connections.
- Click here to join The Bridge live at 10:15 am.
- Click here to join The Bridge through Facebook at 10:15 am. Then share it with your friends.
- Click here to participate in worship by giving an offering to our Savior God.
- Click here to share a prayer request or a need that we may be able to help you with.
Our Journey to the Empty Tomb Readings
Our New Testament reading for today is Acts 5:22-42 (click here to read). The apostles serve as witnesses of Jesus’ resurrection when placed on trial. Their lives are on the line, but they cannot deny what they have seen. When you believe that Jesus’ tomb was empty, you are trusting what amounted a “death bed confession” by the apostles.
The Old Testament Lesson (click here to read Deuteronomy 9-10) continues an historical overview of the LORD’s faithfulness and love for a people who rebelled against him over and over. Moses proclaims Law and Gospel, repentance and forgiveness of sins (Acts 5:31), just as the Apostles did.
God bless your worship today!
Attached: Sermon outline and Kids Club Family Lesson for this week