In today's devotion (watch it here), I take some time to explain the structure of Isaiah 40-66. I encourage you to keep the attached "Isaiah Chapter Divisions" document as you read through this last half of Isaiah to keep in mind the progression:
- Prophecy that the Babylonian Exiles will return with the high point being naming the Persian king Cyrus (Isaiah 40-48)
- Prophecy that the Suffering Servant would come and conquer death for us (Isaiah 49-57)
- Prophecy about you and me! The LORD says about us, his Church, "My delight is in her."
- Kids Club Resumes In-Person on Oct. 4 at 9:15 am. Please pre-register your child(ren) by clicking here. The Kids Club Family lesson is attached or click here to find more resources.
- Awake and Alive Young Adult Zoom Event—September 27, 6:30 pm: Brandon Steenbock, Young Adult Minister at St. Mark's in DePere will be the featured speaker for Awake and Alive’s next large group gathering online. Brandon's topic: "Speak Your Truth." Join us for a conversation about truth - and how to find what you're looking for. Registration is free, just go to awakealive.com for more details.
- "Responding in Faith to Abuse" Seminar, Saturday, October 17 from 8:30 to 3:30. Abuse is a difficult topic, but research shows that survivors who have support from their church have more feelings of well-being and are less likely to return to an abusive relationship. All of us need to better understand this tragic phenomenon and how to respond. The event will also be livestreamed. Save the date!
- Following the Promise Bible study with Pastor Nate begins Tuesday, September 29 at 7 pm. For more information or to register for this Zoom Bible study, email him at
Subscribe to Our YouTube Channels
- The Bridge Church Muskego for The Bridge and Outdoor services
- St. Paul's Muskego for Traditional services and the Daily Devotions
In-person worship this weekend will include communion in all the Traditional services and there will be communion at 9:45 am before The Bridge. No registration is required.
God be with you as you serve Him in all that you do and say today.