Ezekiel is filled with actions prophecies. In today's video, I try to act out Ezekiel's warning in Ezekiel 12. You can't hide from God. Watch the devotion here and then read Ezekiel 12-14 here. Chapter 14 is also preparing us for the reading of Revelation next month. Notice the reference to sword, famine, plague and wild beasts. We'll want to remember that when we read Revelation 6: "They were given power over a fourth of the earth to kill by sword, famine and plague, and by the wild beasts of the earth."
The New Testament lesson (find John 9:24-41 here) continues the account of Jesus' healing of a man born blind. Sadly, the Jewish leaders who claimed to see were blind. May the Holy Spirit open our eyes to see our sin, to see our Savior, and how our faith is to impact our daily lives.
Worship with us online. If you have found the worship helpful to you, share the links with your friends.
- Blood Drive: This Tuesday Paul's is hosting the first of three blood drives: November 17, December 1, or December 17. Contact the Red Cross at 1(800) 733-2767 or Versiti Blood Center at 1(877) 232-4376 for more details on how to sign up for those dates.
- Food Drive: Next weekend the St. Paul's Lutheran School student council will be hosting a blood drive. Donations can be dropped off in the church lobby before and after the traditional worship services and in the Trinity Café before and after The Bridge. You can also drop off donations under the church canopy on Sunday from noon until 3:00 pm. All proceeds will go to the Muskego Food Pantry. They are in desperate need of food and also accept financial donations.
Your generous support of our gospel ministry
Thank you for your generous support. In the worship services I highlighted the joy of a baptism in our school chapel on Thursday and that two more baptisms are "in the works" as a result. Thank you for making a difference for eternity. If you haven't watched it yet, click here to enjoy seeing your gospel support making a difference in young Mason's life.
We are transitioning to a Pushpay, a new online giving platform, that will make it easier for you to give. Below are instructions:
Part One: Cancel scheduled gifts in VANCO (if you are already giving online)
- Go to www.stpaulmuskego.org/give and click on the gray “Give Now” button
- On the right side, enter your user name and password, then click Log In
- Under scheduled transactions, Click Delete
Part Two: Setting up a new recurring gift using Pushpay.
- Visit https://pushpay.com/g/stpaulsmuskego
- Enter your gift amount.
- The recurring gift option should already be selected. Choose your frequency, starting date, and fund.
- After you set up your recurring gift, you will be prompted to complete the setup of your new account.
- Repeat this process for each fund you would like to donate to.
You will also be prompted to download our new St. Paul's App! While this is still under construction, some of it is already functional. We look forward to using this communication tool in the future.
God bless and keep you this week!