Use this link to a video to invite your friends to join us for the annual St. Paul’s Picnic.
Worship with us at Sunday, August 5 @ 10:30 am and then enjoy games and food and drink for purchase after the service.
The Key to Unshakable Faith
An unshakable faith is only found at Jesus’ feet. See Luke 10:38-42. The trouble is, today, Jesus’ feet look like a book… the Bible. And that book “has no beauty or majesty to attract us to [it]” (Isaiah 53:2)!
Join us this weekend as we begin to take on the dilemma that the Bible is a hard read! We’ll ask the questions
- What’s the use of trying so hard to read this book?
- How do I find the time to read or listen to it?
- What does it mean to “meditate” on it? (Psalm 1)
We live in a difficult world, with many challenges to our faith. We need an unshakable faith. Let’s seek that gift from God together!
The Facets of an Unshakable Faith
Our messages series this summer has explored an unshakable faith as if it were a diamond, looking at it from many different angles and admiring its beauty. Take some time to review these truths by watching some of the messages or downloading a podcast.
- An Unshakable Faith Treasures Forgiveness (The sinful woman of Luke 7)
- An Unshakable Faith is Prepared for the Test (Joseph in prison in Egypt)
- An Unshakable Faith Believes Dying is Living (Paul facing death in Philippians 1) - Sanctuary or Bridge
- An Unshakable Faith is All In! (Jesus’ call to follow him in Luke 9)
- An Unshakable Faith Doesn’t Ask Why (Joshua and the battle of Jericho)
- An Unshakable Faith Makes Us Partners in Gospel Ministry (Philippians 4)
No Live Stream this weekend
Because of the outdoor service, we will not be live streaming the message this week. The message will be posted by Monday morning here.
Attached are updates about the Cool Million Picnic offering, our Family Church message series and small group emphasis this fall, and St. Paul’s News and Notes.
Hope to see you this weekend – in the sanctuary on Saturday @ 5 pm, Sunday @ 7:45 am or Wednesday @ 7 pm or outside on Sunday at 10:30 am. Dress comfortably and bring your lawn chairs!
Your brother in Christ,