Would you join me in prayer as we bring this week to a close?
- For our families. As we are preparing for The Family Church series in September (learn more here), God is bringing to our attention many families who are struggling in a variety of ways. Pray that this series can bring healing and help to all!
- For our school and school children. St. Paul’s Christian Elementary School has started this week. God has blessed us with an enrollment of 228 in K-8 and 90 in PreK. Two more 3K children enrolled today. Public schools here in Muskego start after Labor Day. Kids Club/Boost starts on September 9 (Register here).
- For our college age youth. Many of my Facebook friends have posted how they are dropping off their children at college. Our own Wisconsin Lutheran College opening service is today. Awake and Alive registration for the January Conference has just begun.
- For our community. Muskego Days begins today. Our float in the parade on Sunday will feature a band from The Bridge.
- For new Life Groups and new leaders of Life Groups (Watch the 2 minute video here) so that no one at St. Paul’s faces the challenges of life alone.
- For A Cool Million that our good beginning will continue so that we can complete a variety of projects around campus and bless our mission partners around the world (see attached).
Join me in prayer...
Father in heaven, hear our prayer for hurting families, for our Christian schools and our public schools and the children attending them, for our college age youth as they deal with new challenges to their faith, for our community that many might experience the love of Christ through us and other Christians, for our small group efforts that new friends are formed and faith is strengthened, and for strength of faith to give generously. All this we ask in Jesus’ name. Amen
Worship this weekend
I can’t wait for worship this weekend as we study Psalm 139. I pray that you find rest for your souls in these truths:
- God knows you
- God is present with you
- God has a plan for you that reaches into eternity.
Traditional Services: Sat @ 5 pm; Sun @ 7:45 am & 9:15 am; Wed @ 7 pm
Contemporary Service: Sun @ 10:45 am
The Bridge: Sun @ 10:15 am (if you can’t make it person, join us live here.)
Remember that all our messages are available here for viewing or downloading by Monday morning.
The latest St. Paul’s News and Notes is also attached. See especially the letter from our teacher Miss Linda Martens and an invitation to give a gift.
Your brother in Christ,