As a result of our GroupLink sessions, the following new groups are forming and/or welcome new participants. If you are not in small group, reach out to the leader mentioned below or reply to this email and I'll help you get connected.
God be praised that he is fulfilling his promise that he sets us in families (Psalm 68:6).
New Groups that Want More Participants to Form!
- New Group: Don + 7 – Meets Wed @ 6:30 pm – Don & Sue Oakes . Right now this group consists of Don, his wife, and six other women. More individuals or couples are welcome.
- New Group: Young Family Life Group “Chocolate!” – Matt & Christy Kudek have a one-year old and would like to start a group with other young families. Since everyone likes chocolate, that is the fun name for their group. They are able to meet Mon, Wed or Thurs evening. Contact .
- New Group: Fun Friday – They will meet every other Friday at 7 pm starting October 12. There are two couples with children now. They would love to have several more families join them for study and fun activities. Contact Kevin McSwain at .
- New Group: The Gray Christophersons – The Grays and Christophersons are leading this group on Thursdays at 6:30 pm. Several more individuals or couples would help round out their group. Contact Kim Christopherson at .
Ongoing Group that Welcomes New Participants
- Young Families – Meets every other Sunday in the Trinity Café at noon. They have lunch and have a babysitter watch the kids in the Trinity Gym while the parents meet for Bible study and discussion. Rumor has it that the Packer game may be playing in the background. They would love to have four more individuals/couples join their group. Contact Adam Scheblein at