This week I invite you to bring an “admission price” to prepare you (and your family and friends) for worship.
The admission price? A can of Campbell’s soup!
Bringing a can of Campbell’s soup isn’t really necessary, but it will help you remember the elements of worship.
We will let the Virgin Mary teach us about worship by studying the Magnificat of Luke 1:46-55. If you come into church humming the Campbell’s soup song, you’ll be more likely to walk out remembering the important parts of Mary’s song. So let it starting humming it now:
“M’m! M’m! Good! M’m! M’m! Good! That’s what Campbell’s soups are! M’m! M’m! Good!”
I can’t wait to tell you more this weekend! Find the worship times here.
If you can’t us in person, worship with us online at The Bridge on Sundays at 10:15 am (click here), on Facebook at The Bridge at St. Paul’s, or YouTube at The Bridge Church Muskego. All replays are also available on each platform. The sanctuary sermon will be available usually by Monday morning at www.stpaulmuskego.org.
BTW… We will donate the soup as part of our Christmas gift to our local food pantries.
Who will you invite?
Christmas is a time many people are open to an invitation to worship with you. All our Christmas services are listed on the landing page of our site: www.stpaulmuskego.org. Share the link with a friend!
Looking for a Christmas Gift for a College Age Person?
Give the gift of fearlessness! The theme of this year’s Awake and Alive two-day conference is “You will not be afraid.” View a short video intro here. Give the gift of a registration. Pre-conference pricing of $60 is available until midnight tomorrow, December 15. After that it goes up to $75. Register here!
Thank you for every gift…
Many of you enjoy giving a special gift at Christmas to share the love of Christ, either through St. Paul’s or another Christian ministry. For your convenience, we have an online giving option at www.stpaulmuskego.org/give. You can give a one-time gift or a repeating gift to our Mission and Ministry Fund (general fund) or designate a gift to one or more of our special funds there. Thank you for every gift!
- GroupLink, Sunday, January 13 at 6:30 pm to join a small group or add new members to your current group.
- Financial Peace University, Thursday, January 17 at 6:30 pm, the Dave Ramsey video course to help apply Christian principles to your money management.
- Following the Promise, Tuesday, January 22 at 7 pm, to track the promise of the Savior from the Garden of Eden to your own heart and life.
- St. Paul’s alum Abby Westendorf that was used for Wisconsin Lutheran High School’s Christmas card
- St. Paul’s students Abigail Prosser, Rachel Larson, and Serenity Witzlsteiner who won awards from the Muskego Lion’s Club for their peace posters.
What joy to see these young Christian women using their gifts to give praise and honor to their God!
Also attached is this week’s St. Paul’s News with information about Mr. Fitzsimmon’s call to St. Stephen’s in Beaver Dam and our calling of Candy Stack Noffsinger for first grade and Sarah Tonn as Extended Learning Coordinator. Please keep them in your prayers!
Hope to see you this weekend! Remember your soup!