Small Groups, BIG Impact
Small groups, especially in a large congregation like St. Paul’s, can have a BIG impact. Small groups help participants to…
- Apply God’s Word to everyday circumstances
- Discuss the “highs” and “lows” of real-life
- Pray for those inside and outside of the group
- Serve each other, the congregation, and the community
Fill out this form to indicate your interest in joining a small group.
Read what some St. Paul’s small group members have said:
“It’s hard to meet people in a big church. Small groups make the church feel smaller and friendlier. You will have people who know you and will be there when you need them, when you hit a crisis point in your life.”
“It’s great to discuss God’s Word with other people. I greatly value the insights and experiences of members in my group who are more spiritually mature than me.”
“For me, I get to practice talking about Jesus in a comfortable setting. Then, when I get out in an uncomfortable world, I feel more at ease about speaking of Jesus.”
“In our group you can candidly share, both problems and successes, in an environment of confidentiality. Because of this, people are excited to be there.”
Want to Join a Small Group?
If you’d like to join a small group at St. Paul’s or learn more about them, you can do one of the following:
- Complete the Small Group Interest Form.
- Complete a weekly “Connection Card” during worship.
Need Study Ideas for Your Group?
- Download the Member Training Within Groups lesson
- Download a list of Small Group Resources available in the St. Paul’s Library
- Download “Group Work” for current and past sermons (last two pages of the Worship Folder)
- Download/view video of past sermons
- Check out Northwestern Publishing House
- Check out Concordia Publishing House